Vote Early Day is a movement of nonprofits, businesses, election administrators, and creatives working to ensure all Americans know their options to vote early.
Who can vote early? State-by-state.
Over 200 million Americans have options to vote before Election Day with no excuse needed!
Saturday, October 24, 2020 is the first-ever Vote Early Day.
Two days after the final presidential debate and ten days before Election Day, Vote Early Day occurs just as the nation as a whole fully tunes into the election and is ready to learn about their voting options.
- Sec. Alex PadillaCalifornia Secretary of State
- Sec. Brad RaffenspergerGeorgia Secretary of State
- Matt SingerFounder of National Voter Registration Day
- Noopur Agarwal*MTV
- Vaughan Bagley*MTV
- Crystal Barnes*ViacomCBS
- Brianna Cayo Cotter*MTV
- Marissa Corrente*Students Learn Students Vote Coalition
- Bridget Coyne*
- Emilce Elgarresta*Univision
- Ronald Estrada*Univision
- Tiana Epps-Johnson*Center for Tech & Civic Life
- Molly FitzpatrickBoulder County Clerk and Recorder (Colorado)
- Sofia Gross*Snapchat
- Ricky HatchWeber County Clerk/Auditor (Utah)
- Steven Levine*Civic Alliance
- Whitney May*Center for Tech & Civic Life
- Najma RobertsDemocracy Fund
- Adam Robinson*ViacomCBS
- Maddy Roth*CAA Foundation
- Yadira Sanchez*Poder Latinx
- Ashley SpillaneImpactual
- Natalie Tran*CAA Foundation
- Clarissa Unger*Students Learn Students Vote Coalition
- Mike Ward*Civic Alliance
- Jessica YellinFounder #NewsNotNoise/ @JessicaYellin
- Maxwell Zorick*MTV
Contact / Donate
Vote Early Day is a holiday for all Americans supported by a project at New Venture Fund. Please contact us via this form for any reason, including for information on how to donate to the effort.